Rating: 5 stars
The Heathers meets Cruel Intentions and Macbeth.
I really liked this book. It talked about a girl who was getting her justice after being raped. The main character and her best friends killed boys that were involved. So it's kind of like a murder mystery but the reader knows what is going on. Even though there was some sensitive stuff in this book, it was still amazing. I really enjoyed the characters and felt connected to them. The plot structure was well written and didn't miss a beat. The author's writing was enjoyable to read and had strong, powerful imagery. I loved how she made the main character a brave girl getting her justice and finding love on the way. This book was really enjoyable to read and I recommend it.
WHY YOU SHOULD READ IT:
1. The main character is a brave, strong girl named Jade who fights for her revenge.
2. Murder is involved so kind of like Riverdale but you know who the murderer is.
3. I'm pretty sure this book will turn into a movie soon because it's amazing.
4. I read this in about 2-3 days which means it's good and binge-worthy.
5. I'm 99% sure you will enjoy it.
Main Character- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Other Characters- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Writing Style- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Positive Vibes- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Book Cover- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
*This book was given to by the publisher to give an honest review*